- Concours in the Hills- Aerovault DisplayFebruary 3, 2017Concours in the Hills is not a formal “white glove” event, but rather a casual and fun gathering of automobile enthusiasts in one of the most spectacular locations in the Phoenix area. The Concours showcases a very diverse range of ultra-high performance, luxury, and classic vehicles from both imported and domestic manufacturers. The 2016 show was opened by Bob Bondurant and Peter Brock. This year however, we will be displaying the Aerovault. If you are in the Arizona area and have been wanting to see or buy the Aerovault, this is the time to do so. The Concours is open from 10am-3pm and spectator admission and parking is FREE.
- Brock inducted into SCCA Hall of FameDecember 8, 2016The SCCA has just announced Peter Brock (center) is being inducted into the SCCA Hall of Fame January 21st along with seven other “individuals who have made significant contributions to the Sports Car Club of America and the world of motorsports.” Other inductees include Lyn St. James, Phil Hill and Jim Kaser (Kaser oversaw the USRRC which led him to organize the Can-Am and Trans-Am series’). “Along with the accomplishments of the 67 previous inductees, these Hall of Fame members positioned the building blocks that have elevated SCCA’s stature in the motorsports world for more than 70 years.” Brock and the other inductees will be formally inducted to the Hall of Fame as part of the SCCA Hall of Fame and Awards Banquet Saturday, January 21 which serves as the capstone of the three-day SCCA National Convention taking place at the South Point Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. Note: The BRE shop is a 20 minute drive from the South Point Hotel so if you’re going to be in the area be sure to stop by. Experience Peter Brock’s entire history on the walls of BRE’s showroom and pick up a few great holiday gifts. 779 Middlegate Rd, Henderson, NV 89011 p: 702-720-7179 e:email@example.com
- Latest NewslettersNovember 10, 2016Our newsletters are always filled with exiting information. Not only do we talk about the history of the automotive industry, but we also discuss what is upcoming for Peter Brock and BRE, as well as product and automotive information that may interest an array of enthusiasts. Use the links below to take a look at two of our most recent newsletters. If you’d like to receive up to date information join our newsletter. Peter Brock Designs Newsletter 44 BRE Datsun Newsletter 52
- Simeone Awards PeterNovember 10, 2016The Simeone Foundation is going to be awarding Peter with the Spirit of Competition Award on November 16th. The “Spirit of Competition” is the theme of the Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum and the focus of our annual fundraiser. Each year a distinguished figure from motorsports is selected who has a specific inspirational message.
- SEMA Las VegasOctober 19, 2016Peter Brock will be having autograph sessions at SEMA Nov. 1-4 at the Braille booth everyday from 10:30am-11:30pm. Don't miss out!
Peter Brock and the Amazing Triumph K Car
Peter Darnall did an amazing job in this article for Veloce Today on August 30, 2016 about Peter Brock and the Triumph TR 250 K. Click the image to read the full article.
Speed Without Power: Peter Brock’s Aerovault II Really Hauls
On June 17, 2016, the Aerovault, was the first trailer ever mentioned in Automobile magazine. Click on the image to read the full article by Robert Cumberford.