- Monterey Car WeekJuly 24, 2019August 13-18, 2019 Nothing could top the massive activities last year at Monterey when Nissan was the featured marque at Laguna Seca. It’s an event we will always remember thanks to Nissan and the amazing Datsun and Nissan fans! This year we won’t have a booth or presence at Laguna. Our primary focus during Monterey Week this year will be the American unveiling of the DeTomaso P72. An homage to the Shelby – DeTomaso P70 Brock designed in Italy in 1964, the P72 is a stunner. The Brocks’ current schedule: Wed 8/14: McCalls Motorworks Revival at the Monterey Jet Center Thur 8/15: Private DeTomaso P72 activity Fri 8/16: The Quail Motorsports Gathering on the grounds of the Quail Lodge Bonham’s Auction at the Quail Lodge where the original Shelby – DeTomaso P70 will go up for auction. Brock will be there! Sat 8/17: The morning begins with both Brocks being judges for the Concours d’ Lemons California, celebrating the Oddball, Mundane and Truly Awful of the Automotive World! at the Seaside City Hall (across from the Embassy Suites) Once done judging the Brocks will head to the Concorso Italiano where the DeTomaso P72 will be on display Sun 8/18: The DeTomaso P72 will be displayed on the Concept Lawn at the Pebble Beach Concours. Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Goodwood Festival of SpeedJune 13, 2019It’s been confirmed, we’ll be heading back to Goodwood for the Festival in July and the return of De Tomaso on July 4, 2019! Project P Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- POCA Fun RallyMay 14, 2019Date: June 8, 2019 Location: Circus Circus 500 N Sierra St, Reno, NV 89501 Brock will be with POCA once again but at this year’s Fun Rally! Plan to see him in the morning during the public car show and then in the evening as the guest speaker for the banquet dinner that is traditionally held. If you’re a Pantera owner, this is one event you won’t want to miss. It’s outlined to be the highest in attendance ever, with some outstanding events to fill the weekend. Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Kastner CupApril 25, 2019Date: May 4-5, 2019 Peter Brock and Kas Kastner reunite along with their stunning Triumph TR-250K! Join this famous trio as the Kastner Cup returns to the West Coast for a fun-filled weekend at Buttonwillow Raceway. This weekend is VARA’s 24th annual British Extravaganza featuring British Marque feature races and a British car show. All Triumph car clubs are welcome to attend! Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- NY International Auto ShowMarch 15, 2019Date: April 17, 2019 Location: Javits Center 655 W 34th St, New York, NY 10001 It wouldn’t be much of a Press Day if we spoiled the surprise. If you’ll be there we look forward to seeing you then. If you won’t be there, stay tuned to our facebook pages for some exciting news! Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
Get Social with Peter Brock
Peter Brock and the Amazing Triumph K Car
Peter Darnall did an amazing job in this article for Veloce Today on August 30, 2016 about Peter Brock and the Triumph TR 250 K. Click the image to read the full article.