- Autobooks-Aerobooks Sept 22, 2018September 12, 2018Date: Sept 22, 2018 Time: 10am – 2pm Location: 2900 W. Magnolia Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505 I’ll be visiting California once again this year, but for a dedicated autograph session for my new book, The Road to Modena: Origins and History of the Shelby De – Tomaso P70 Can-Am Sports Racer. This is a great time to come out and meet other Pantera and Shelby enthusiasts.
- Shelby American Collection Car Show Sept 1August 31, 2018Date: September 1, 2018 Time: 3pm-8pm Location: Shelby American Collection, 5020 Chaparral Ct. Boulder, CO 80301 Another great event planned at the Shelby American Collection. I’ll be along side Allen Grant, Steve Yeager, and Gary Patterson to congratulate the winner of a Shelby Mustang GT350! Come spend the evening with us. The price is $75.00 which includes museum admission, dinner, open bar, car show, special guests’ speeches, commemorative poster and 60’s band. Tickets available here.
- Monterey Car Week Aug 24-26, 2018August 14, 2018This will probably be the most exciting year yet for us at BRE! Nissan/Datsun is the marque for this year’s Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion. BRE and Nissan are working together to help create memorable moments for this year and we look forward to seeing everyone out at the track. Monterey exclusive product as well as other new products will be available at the track. The BRE booth will be located in the Nissan Paddock area this year instead of Vendor Row. Schedule is subject to change. Take a look at our schedule page to get downloadable maps and schedules of where Peter Brock will be.
- Diecast Convention in Riverside, CAJuly 17, 2018Date: August 12, 2018 Location: Elk’s Lodge: 6166 Brockton Ave, Riverside, CA 92506 Time: 8:30am – 1:00pm With over 60 vendors selling diecast collectibles, this is a convention you wont want to miss. At 9:15am there will be a Peter Brock autograph session and surprise unveiling. There are quite a few exclusive models also available on the Diecast Convention website. If you’re a collector, this is the place to be and there is no fee for admission.
- SAAC Convention Aug 3-5, 2018June 13, 2018Peter Brock is excited to attend this year’s SAAC Convention with two other greats involved with Shelby Aermican, Chuck Cantwell, and Tom Yeager. We look forward to seeing cars on the track as well as the concours and dinner events. There’s never a bad time with this crew. Come check out all of the activities at Sonoma Raceway in California.
Peter Brock and the Amazing Triumph K Car
Peter Darnall did an amazing job in this article for Veloce Today on August 30, 2016 about Peter Brock and the Triumph TR 250 K. Click the image to read the full article.
Speed Without Power: Peter Brock’s Aerovault II Really Hauls
On June 17, 2016, the Aerovault, was the first trailer ever mentioned in Automobile magazine. Click on the image to read the full article by Robert Cumberford.