- Mr. K Fun Run at BREJanuary 11, 2018This will be the second annual visit to BRE HQ by the Mr. K Fun Run crew. We look forward to seeing everyone again and we have some great product to start off the year with this group!
- L.A. Auto Show AppearanceDecember 6, 2017Peter Brock will be at the Burning Rubber Toy Company booth located in “The Garage” at the L.A. Auto Show on Thursday, Dec 7, 2017. Autograph sessions will be from 10am-12pm, 2pm-4pm, and 6pm-8pm. There will be plenty of BRE related products available at the booth beginning Thursday.
- Mecum Auction Nov 16-18, 2017November 9, 2017Peter Brock will be with the Aerovault during the Mecum Auction in Las Vegas in November. It won’t be difficult to find among the plethora of cars up for auction! Stop by, say hello, and ask him about his latest project!
- Peter Brock at SEMA Oct 31- Nov 3October 11, 2017SEMA runs from Oct 31 – Nov 3 in Las Vegas bringing us the newest and exciting changes in the automotive industry. Peter Brock will have autograph sessions at the Braille Booth on Tues Oct 31 from 11am-1pm and Thurs Nov 2 from 10am-2pm. Don’t miss him!
- Open House Oct 6 10a-2pSeptember 28, 2017Join us for the Annual BRE Open House October 6, 2017 from 10am-2pm. Enjoy some BBQ and time with Peter Brock, John Morton, and friends. Peter and John will each be giving a “Choice Award” to two lucky car owners for their favorite cars! Wouldn’t it be awesome to have your car chosen as Peter or John’s favorite!?! Your car does not have to be a Datsun to win; if they like it, they like it. You can also tour the Aerovault facility next door to see how Peter’s latest design is created. Register with Kat by emailing her at email@example.com. Be sure to let her know how many people are coming and if you plan on bringing a car. There is no fee to register or to enter your car.
Peter Brock and the Amazing Triumph K Car
Peter Darnall did an amazing job in this article for Veloce Today on August 30, 2016 about Peter Brock and the Triumph TR 250 K. Click the image to read the full article.
Speed Without Power: Peter Brock’s Aerovault II Really Hauls
On June 17, 2016, the Aerovault, was the first trailer ever mentioned in Automobile magazine. Click on the image to read the full article by Robert Cumberford.