- Performance Racing Industry ShowNovember 6, 2018Date: Dec 6-8, 2018 Location: 100 S Capitol Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46225 We will be displaying the Aerovault during the Performance Racing Industry Show. You’ll be able to find Peter at booth 7942, located in the Lucas Oil Stadium.
- ZCON and POCA this weekOctober 17, 2018ZCON Date: Oct 17 – 19, 2018 Location: Road Atlanta, 5300 Winder Hwy, Braselton, GA 30517 Peter Brock will be a special guest during ZCON, where he will be presenting along with Yoshihiko Matsuo and John Morton. De Tomaso United Banquet Date: Oct 21, 2018 Time: 6pm – 10pm Location: Chateau Elan at Sebring Raceway, 150 Midway Dr, Sebring, FL 33870 Want to spend an afternoon and evening with Peter Brock at Sebring? Sunday October 21st, Brock will be at the Chateau Elan at Sebring Raceway meeting fans and presenting his experiences in Modena, Italy designing the Shelby – De Tomaso P70 seen here (the subject of his latest book released last month) at the DeTomaso United banquet which they are graciously opening up to all Peter Brock fans. Shelby-related posters will be included in a silent auction where all proceeds will go to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society (tax receipts provided). Tickets for this dinner and Brock talk are $95. To register contact: Scott Martin at email@example.com or call Melody Bennett at (407) 256-9818. We hope to see you there!
- No Krew Krew Custom Contest Oct 13, 2018October 2, 2018BRE will be hosting the No Krew Krew Custom Contest! We will host the event in our warehouse so there is plenty of space for everyone and the vendors. There will also be a tour at BRE at 10:30am. No Krew Krew will be raffling off prizes every hour until the event is over. The will also be giving out awards for the categories of Best Paint, Best Datsun, Best BRE, Best Decals, which will be voted on by the people who attend this event. Location: 781 MIddlegate Rd, Henderson, NV 89011 Time: 9:00am -1:00pm Autographs will be $10 for 5 items. Click here (link coming soon) to pay for your autograph tickets in advance and pick them up the day of the event at BRE.
- Autobooks-Aerobooks Sept 22, 2018September 12, 2018Date: Sept 22, 2018 Time: 10am – 2pm Location: 2900 W. Magnolia Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505 I’ll be visiting California once again this year, but for a dedicated autograph session for my new book, The Road to Modena: Origins and History of the Shelby De – Tomaso P70 Can-Am Sports Racer. This is a great time to come out and meet other Pantera and Shelby enthusiasts.
- Shelby American Collection Car Show Sept 1August 31, 2018Date: September 1, 2018 Time: 3pm-8pm Location: Shelby American Collection, 5020 Chaparral Ct. Boulder, CO 80301 Another great event planned at the Shelby American Collection. I’ll be along side Allen Grant, Steve Yeager, and Gary Patterson to congratulate the winner of a Shelby Mustang GT350! Come spend the evening with us. The price is $75.00 which includes museum admission, dinner, open bar, car show, special guests’ speeches, commemorative poster and 60’s band. Tickets available here.
Peter Brock and the Amazing Triumph K Car
Peter Darnall did an amazing job in this article for Veloce Today on August 30, 2016 about Peter Brock and the Triumph TR 250 K. Click the image to read the full article.
Speed Without Power: Peter Brock’s Aerovault II Really Hauls
On June 17, 2016, the Aerovault, was the first trailer ever mentioned in Automobile magazine. Click on the image to read the full article by Robert Cumberford.