- February 3 - Mr. K Fun Run at BRE Headquarters
- February 10 - 16th annual Dr. George Charity Car Show: Aerovault display - Indian Wells, CA
- March 9 - Porsche Werks Reunion: Aerovault Display - Amelia
- March 10-11 - Amelia Island Concours: Aerovault Display
- April 7 - Blackhawk Museum: Peter Brock presents BRE Datsun History
- April 27-29 - Diecast Convention: Peter Brock autograph sessions - Mexico City
- June 9 - Datsun Northwest Canby 2018 - Canby, OR
- August 3-5 - SAAC Convention - Sonoma Raceway, CA
- August 12 - Diecast show: Peter Brock appearance - Riverside, CA
- August 18-26 - Monterey Car Week - Monterey, CA
- September 1 - Shelby American Collection Annual Party & Car Show - Boulder, CO
- October 5 - BRE Open House - Henderson, NV
- October 16-20 - ZCON - Atlanta, GA
- Jan 21 - Peter Brock Induction into SCCA Hall of Fame
- February 11 - Concours in the Hills
- March 10-12 - Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance & Porsche Werks Reunion
- May 19-21- Indiana Shelby American Automotive Club's 40th Anniversary Show
- June 2-5- Couture Show Las Vegas
- June 30-July 2- Pacific Northwest Historics
- Aug 16-20- Monterey Car Week
- Aug 31-Sept 1- Peter Brock Induction into Corvette Hall of Fame
- Oct 6- BRE Open House
- Oct 31-Nov 3- SEMA - at the Braille Battery booth
- Nov 16-18- Mecum Auction Las Vegas
- Jan 28-31 - Barrett Jackson - Scottsdale
- Feb 20 - BRE Team 50th Reunion
- March 11-13 - Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance
- April 14 - Road Racing Driver's Club Dinner Long Beach
- April 14 - Dan Gurney 85th Birthday Celebration
- June 24-26 - Kansas City Concours
- Aug 16-21 - Monterey Car Week
- Sept 2-5 - Lime Rock Historic Festival
- Sept 24 - Red Rock Concours dinner presentation
- Sept 25 - Red Rock Concours
- Sept 30 - BRE Open House
- Oct 13-15 - Barrett Jackson - Las Vegas
- Nov 1-4 - SEMA
- Nov 16 - Simeone Foundation's Spirit of Competition Award
Location: Sonoma Raceway: 29355 Arnold Dr, Sonoma, CA 95476
Peter Brock is excited to attend this year's SAAC Convention with two other greats involved with Shelby Aermican, Chuck Cantwell, and Tom Yeager. We look forward to seeing cars on the track as well as the concours and dinner events. There's never a bad time with this crew.
Location: Elk's Lodge: 6166 Brockton Ave, Riverside, CA 92506
Time: 8:30am - 1:00pm
With over 60 vendors selling diecast collectibles, this is a convention you wont want to miss. At 9:15am there will be a Peter Brock autograph session and surprise unveiling. There are quite a few exclusive models also available on the Diecast Convention website. If you're a collector, this is the place to be and there is no fee for admission.
Location: Laguna Seca: 1021 Highway 68, Salinas, CA 93908
This will probably be the most exciting year yet for us at BRE! Nissan/Datsun is the marque for this year's Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion. BRE and Nissan are working together to help create memorable moments for this year and we look forward to seeing everyone out at the track. We'll have Monterey exclusive product as well as other new products available at the track. We'll have a schedule and our booth location posted soon.
Date: September 1, 2018
Location: Shelby American Collection, 5020 Chaparral Ct.
Boulder, CO 80301
Another great event planned at the Shelby American Collection. I'll be along side Allen Grant, Steve Yeager, and Gary Patterson to congratulate the winner of a Shelby Mustang GT350! Come spend the evening with us. The price is $75.00 which includes museum admission, dinner, open bar, car show, special guests' speeches, commemorative poster and 60's band. Tickets available here.
BRE Open House
Date: Oct 5, 2018
Location: 779 Middlegate Rd, Henderson, NV 89011
It's that time again! Enjoy some BBQ and time with Peter Brock, John Morton, and friends. Peter and John will each be giving a "Choice Award" to two lucky car owners for their favorite cars! Wouldn't it be awesome to have your car chosen as Peter or John's favorite!?! Your car does not have to be a Datsun to win; if they like it, they like it.
You can also tour the Aerovault facility next door to see how Peter's latest design is created.
Register with Kat by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to let her know how many people are coming and if you plan on bringing a car. There is no fee to register or to enter your car.