- Mecum Auction Nov 16-18, 2017November 9, 2017Peter Brock will be with the Aerovault during the Mecum Auction in Las Vegas in November. It won’t be difficult to find among the plethora of cars up for auction! Stop by, say hello, and ask him about his latest project!
- Peter Brock at SEMA Oct 31- Nov 3October 11, 2017SEMA runs from Oct 31 – Nov 3 in Las Vegas bringing us the newest and exciting changes in the automotive industry. Peter Brock will have autograph sessions at the Braille Booth on Tues Oct 31 from 11am-1pm and Thurs Nov 2 from 10am-2pm. Don’t miss him!
- Open House Oct 6 10a-2pSeptember 28, 2017Join us for the Annual BRE Open House October 6, 2017 from 10am-2pm. Enjoy some BBQ and time with Peter Brock, John Morton, and friends. Peter and John will each be giving a “Choice Award” to two lucky car owners for their favorite cars! Wouldn’t it be awesome to have your car chosen as Peter or John’s favorite!?! Your car does not have to be a Datsun to win; if they like it, they like it. You can also tour the Aerovault facility next door to see how Peter’s latest design is created. Register with Kat by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to let her know how many people are coming and if you plan on bringing a car. There is no fee to register or to enter your car.
- Brock Corvette Hall of Fame InductionAugust 22, 2017“Recognition of my contributions to the world of Corvette by the National Corvette Museum is perhaps the greatest honor I’ve received in a long, passionate career involved with one of America’s greatest Automobiles. As a recipient I must share the accolade with the four men who personally encouraged my work and made my influence at GM possible; Harley Earle, GM’s first VP of Design who had the vision to invent the Corvette; Ed Cole, whose life long engineering expertise with Chevrolet and GM made the Corvette’s V8 the most successful engine in the history of all motorsport; Zora Arkus-Duntov, who had both the experience and vision to define what the Corvette should be and the never ending goal of making constant improvements so that today anyone can enjoy the world’s finest production sports car; and finally, and Bill Mitchell. Most importantly, we all have to thank VP of Design, Bill Mitchell, my boss at GM Styling, who risked his career and position within General Motors to proceed secretly with his dream of designing a better, more beautiful Corvette when top management had decreed the Corvette program was to be terminated as a victim of the AMA ban. Without Mitchell’s determination and love for the Corvette none of us would have these great cars today. Lastly, thanks also to all of you in the Corvette world who personally advocated and endorsed my selection for this great honor.” Peter Brock 2017 Corvette Hall of Fame! p.s. The entire Corvette Hall of Fame release can be read here
- Monterey Car Week Aug 15-20July 5, 2017The next major event Peter will be attending is Monterey Car Week. Since most people want to know where he is going to be, go here for a list of events Peter will be making appearance at.
Peter Brock and the Amazing Triumph K Car
Peter Darnall did an amazing job in this article for Veloce Today on August 30, 2016 about Peter Brock and the Triumph TR 250 K. Click the image to read the full article.
Speed Without Power: Peter Brock’s Aerovault II Really Hauls
On June 17, 2016, the Aerovault, was the first trailer ever mentioned in Automobile magazine. Click on the image to read the full article by Robert Cumberford.