- Barrett-Jackson ScottsdaleJanuary 10, 2020Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale Dates: January 12-14 Location: Westworld of Scottsdale: 16601 North Pima Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Peter and Gayle Brock will be attending the Barrett-Jackson Opening Night Gala Sunday night the 12th and walking the auction earlier that day and Monday. The auction continues throughout the week but they’ll be returning back to BRE and Aerovault on the 14th. Will they see you there? Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- SHELBY Red Carpet Premiere in HollywoodJanuary 6, 2020Hollywood Premiere of Shelby American film!” Wednesday January 8, 2020 Join Peter Brock and other Shelby American employees Wednesday night for the theatrical premiere of the documentary “Shelby American: The Carroll Shelby Story”. You may have seen this film already on Netflix but imagine seeing it on a big screen with some of the people that made Shelby American what it was. The film follows Shelby’s life using his own testimony and that of the people who worked for and around him both on and off the track, including Peter Brock, who worked for Carroll from 1961 through 1965 (to read more about that period, check out the history section of our BRE website here). Where: Montalban Theater Hollywood, located at 1615 Vine Street in Hollywood, CA 90028. This is a unique Hollywood theater which is worth a visit just on its own. When: Wednesday, January 8, 2020. Schedule: • 6:30 PM Red carpet meet-and-greet • 7:30 Screening begins! • 9:45-10:30 VIP afterparty Go here to purchase tickets to this red-carpet premiere! Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Monterey Car WeekJuly 24, 2019August 13-18, 2019 Nothing could top the massive activities last year at Monterey when Nissan was the featured marque at Laguna Seca. It’s an event we will always remember thanks to Nissan and the amazing Datsun and Nissan fans! This year we won’t have a booth or presence at Laguna. Our primary focus during Monterey Week this year will be the American unveiling of the DeTomaso P72. An homage to the Shelby – DeTomaso P70 Brock designed in Italy in 1964, the P72 is a stunner. The Brocks’ current schedule: Wed 8/14: McCalls Motorworks Revival at the Monterey Jet Center Thur 8/15: Private DeTomaso P72 activity Fri 8/16: The Quail Motorsports Gathering on the grounds of the Quail Lodge Bonham’s Auction at the Quail Lodge where the original Shelby – DeTomaso P70 will go up for auction. Brock will be there! Sat 8/17: The morning begins with both Brocks being judges for the Concours d’ Lemons California, celebrating the Oddball, Mundane and Truly Awful of the Automotive World! at the Seaside City Hall (across from the Embassy Suites) Once done judging the Brocks will head to the Concorso Italiano where the DeTomaso P72 will be on display Sun 8/18: The DeTomaso P72 will be displayed on the Concept Lawn at the Pebble Beach Concours. Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Goodwood Festival of SpeedJune 13, 2019It’s been confirmed, we’ll be heading back to Goodwood for the Festival in July and the return of De Tomaso on July 4, 2019! Project P Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- POCA Fun RallyMay 14, 2019Date: June 8, 2019 Location: Circus Circus 500 N Sierra St, Reno, NV 89501 Brock will be with POCA once again but at this year’s Fun Rally! Plan to see him in the morning during the public car show and then in the evening as the guest speaker for the banquet dinner that is traditionally held. If you’re a Pantera owner, this is one event you won’t want to miss. It’s outlined to be the highest in attendance ever, with some outstanding events to fill the weekend. Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
Get Social with Peter Brock
Peter Brock and the Amazing Triumph K Car
Peter Darnall did an amazing job in this article for Veloce Today on August 30, 2016 about Peter Brock and the Triumph TR 250 K. Click the image to read the full article.