- Diecast Convention in Riverside, CAJuly 17, 2018Date: August 12, 2018 Location: Elk’s Lodge: 6166 Brockton Ave, Riverside, CA 92506 Time: 8:30am – 1:00pm With over 60 vendors selling diecast collectibles, this is a convention you wont want to miss. At 9:15am there will be a Peter Brock autograph session and surprise unveiling. There are quite a few exclusive models also available on the Diecast Convention website. If you’re a collector, this is the place to be and there is no fee for admission.
- SAAC Convention Aug 3-5, 2018June 13, 2018Peter Brock is excited to attend this year’s SAAC Convention with two other greats involved with Shelby Aermican, Chuck Cantwell, and Tom Yeager. We look forward to seeing cars on the track as well as the concours and dinner events. There’s never a bad time with this crew. Come check out all of the activities at Sonoma Raceway in California.
- Canby June 9, 2018May 1, 2018Camping, vendors, swap meet, banquet dinner, and movie night all sum up one amazing Datsun event. Peter will be at the Canby show on Saturday so be sure to come out if you’re in the Northwest! Visit Datsun Northwest for more information.
- Brock appearance at Diecast Convention- MexicoApril 11, 2018Date: April 27-29, 2018 Location: East Pavilion at Palace of Sports in Mexico City, Mexico Peter Brock will be heading to Mexico! He will be available for autograph sessions each day of the convention. There will be three sessions each day, times still TBA.
- Peter Brock speaks at Blackhawk 4/7/18February 23, 2018The Blackhawk Museum’s speaker series will be featuring BRE’s Japanese Auto Race History, told by Peter Brock. The Z Gathering will be held prior to Peter’s speaking at 10:30 am. If you register your Datsun/Nissan you’ll receive admission to the museum to attend Peter’s speaker series. Click here to get more information.
Peter Brock and the Amazing Triumph K Car
Peter Darnall did an amazing job in this article for Veloce Today on August 30, 2016 about Peter Brock and the Triumph TR 250 K. Click the image to read the full article.
Speed Without Power: Peter Brock’s Aerovault II Really Hauls
On June 17, 2016, the Aerovault, was the first trailer ever mentioned in Automobile magazine. Click on the image to read the full article by Robert Cumberford.